Anna University offers various professional courses like MBA, MCA etc in distance education. The MCA course offered by the Anna University consists of six semesters and three years. Its latest syllabus is emphasizing state-of-art subjects like E-Governance, Call center Management, Trading & Equity Management, E-Learning, Banking Technology, and Health Care Management.
Degree of 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at the HSC level, or at the degree level and should pass the entrance test performed by the Anna University.
For detailed admission procedure, please visit the University website.
Here is the list of some special features offered by the Anna University:
• Importance on the case studies as well as hands on projects
• Improving communication skills via online tracking
• Laptops for students
• Online help facility
• Periodical counseling
• Special lectures by experts in CD with the necessary open source software
• Specially made course materials going on the self-instructional mode
• The syllabus and curriculum given will be par with the usual programs
• Wide spread locations to the study centers with the modern facilities
Application form Cost of MCA
In Person Rs.600/-
By Post Rs.650/-
The Demand Draft need to be drawn favoring The Director, Center for Distance Education, Anna University to be paid at Chennai attained from whichever nationalized bank before the last date.
Note: The applications are encouraged from the candidates of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Pondicherry, and Tamil nadu.
The candidates may contact at the following address in case of any query or problem. They may also send email to the given email ids or can contact through the given phone numbers. For more details and admission procedure, you need to visit the University website.
Anna University Center for Distance Education
Centre for Distance Education,
Chennai - 600025
Phone: 044 - 22203112